40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

News Items For Inclined Bed Therapy (IBT)

Interview about Inclined Bed Therapy on peoples internet radio with Andy Young​ 28th August 2015

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #834 by Andrew
podcaststorage.weebly.com/enemy-within/e...th-andrew-k-fletcher

Andrew K Fletcher The radio show went very well, the host and his Wife Andy Young loved it. We had some great questions from the audience. Andy was very proficient and on the ball with his questions and I enjoyed his laid back interviewing he put me at ease and got more out of the subject.
For Friday 29th August I was joined by Andrew K Fletcher who told us of the many and varied health benefits which come from his trials of Inclined Bed Therapy. You will be astounded to find out how many different conditions can be cured or improved by this method.
Andrew has a website where you can find out more at www.inclinedbedtherapy.com
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us Andrew.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Andrew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #835 by Ozone

More
8 years 6 months ago #851 by Ozone
Seems the MMS people are watching you closely Andrew...
g2cforum.org/index.php/list/inclined-bed...y-introduction#50166
I used to post on this forum for a bit. They are an interesting lot as they deal with serious illness.